Thursday, January 15, 2009

B-I-N-G-O



Anyone ever play Bingo? My brother is trying to get me to go. Tonight is a rare night for me. I have nothing to do. I could play my PS2 for a little bit, read a good book, and go to bed at a decent time tonight. But then again, the last time I went to Bingo with my brother, I had a great time. Actually I have gone 3 times in my life, all with him, and I had a ball each time.

To be honest, I always thought Bingo was for old people. You know walkers, canes, and wheelchairs lined up against the walls. Home Health Aid standing behind the elderly like porters, waiting for them to say they have to use the bathroom or that they soiled their pants. Old man raising his shaking hand all slow to yell "BINGO" as loud as he can but it ends up sounding like a whisper. You know what I am talking about. But its not like that at all! I mean yeah, there are some old folks in there, but its nice. People of all ages are in there trying to win money.. And the competition is fierce. HA! It'll be very noisy in there while folks are coming in, but once the games begin....oh man, when the games begin! You hardly hear a peep.

And when they get to the last game...It's on! If they turned off the lights you'd swear you were in there by yourself. No body says a word! At all!

I know I should be in there trying to DAB (all the Bingo goers out there know what I am talking about), but I can't help but to check out the scene behind the scene. Is there a such thing as a Professional Bingoer? If not, there should be. I see people in there with Bingo machines, some have 2-4 boards playing them at the same time. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the one board I get. Maybe if I pay attention it won't be so hard. LOL.
But what I'm going to do, if I go, is take some pictures and hopefully blog about it this weekend so you will know how it went. Who knows, I may win some money!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what up Mac. Dont be clownin' BINGO me and my sistahs go every chance we, its cool and u can win some good money. Give it a chance I asure u that u will get hooked on it. Much Love and Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

funny as hell

mario said...

you are so sweet and i enjoy reading your blog. love you lots and miss you!!! take good care or nami and denny for me. love,mari

mario said...

oh and 2pac!!! i can never forget about him